I wanted to share these Facebook posts and images I made to promote a video for Last Call Trivia:
These are some potential social media posts I created for Hidden Creek Landscaping.
Don’t shy away from puns and plant-humor
– Add a Call-to-Action to the employee recognition posts
“Comment below if you’ve had the pleasure of working with any of these great employees”
|Finally we are almost done with worrying about frost. The crocuses are popping up. Can’t wait to welcome spring! #firstdayofspring #march20|
|Important Question We Need to Ask: If a plant is sad, do other plants photosympathize with it? #planthumor #lol|
|Plants grow from a combination of water, sunlight and food. Hidden Creek Landscaping grows from reading your feedback. Please take a moment to review us today! http://ow.ly/5BeU306hEbe|
|When you do good work, you’re proud of it. Using our landscape expertise, we crafted a personalized and pristine space for The Palmer House, right over in New Albany. See what we can do for you today! http://ow.ly/7V9E307PsYH|
|Want to join our great team? We currently have openings for our landscape installation and landscape management divisions. #joinourteam #jobopening To see job openings visit: http://ow.ly/5riM307Pwei|
|Want to beautify your property without breaking open the piggy bank? Hidden Creek Landscape is the solution. Our residential landscaping services will make your neighbors green with envy|
All content created by and property of Debbie Gillum. All rights reserved
These are some potential social media posts I made for Dana R. Walters DDS:
|Trivia Tuesday: Modern dental floss is made out of _______. Share your answer in the comments below!
|Warmer weather means it’s time to enjoy iced drinks. So refreshing! A friendly reminder to avoid chewing the ice in order to prevent gum injury, fractured tooth enamel or irritation of sensitive teeth.
|Can you guess how many chapsticks Kaylee has in this jar? Comment with your guess!
|TGIF! We did it! Share with us a selfie of your pearly white smile in the comments below. #selfie #tgif
|#GumDisease is the most common cause of adult tooth loss and is a problem that we take very seriously. Call to make an appointment. #dentist #dental #teeth #smile
|You know what today is? HUMP DAY! Now, that’s worth smiling about. Comment below with something that made you smile today #SomethingtoSmileAbout
I made all these images and wrote the captions. All content created by and property of Debbie Gillum. All rights reserved
February 10, 2017
There’s a special someone in your life and you want to get them something spectacular for Valentine’s Day. But, what do you get them? Take a deep breath, eat some chocolate and let this list of gift ideas come to your rescue:
- Watch: Give your special someone a gift they will treasure all year long. Every time they check the time, they’ll think of you.
- Custom stamp: How cool would it be to have your own personalized stamp? You can write both your names or signatures on the stamp to always remember your love. A great way to liven up thank-you notes.
- Necklace: What better way to keep your Valentine close to your heart, than engraving their name on a special necklace, made just for them. It’s as beautiful as your love.
- Coasters: If your bae is slowly ruining your wooden table, subtly remind them to use a coaster, with these customizable coasters, available in ceramic tiles or in cork.
- Homemade cookies: Any Valentine will sincerely appreciate the time and effort spent crafting some delicious goodies.
- Magnet: A simple yet useful gift to hold important photos, shopping lists or notes on the fridge.
- Candle: Nothing burns brighter than your love… except for this candle. Our scented soy candles last over 90 hours and include a heartfelt message and personalized gift inside a glass bottle.
- Phone case: A practical yet lovely gift for that will keep you two in-sync.
- Cactus: This little green succulent will grow with some TLC and is long-lasting, just like your love. They will treasure this prickly plant forever.
If all else fails, you can’t go wrong with a sincerely written card, flowers and box of chocolates.
I made this Valentine’s Day graphic in Canva and I like how clean and simple it is. I also wrote the caption on Instagram.
I watched Adele sweep the Grammy’s on Sunday and so I wanted to celebrate her achievement on Instagram and provide relatable down-to-earth content for our Instagram followers. This is Adele’s Twitter profile picture and I wrote the caption.