This morning I had some time so I decided to bake something cool for breakfast. I remembered seeing on Pinterest these yummy pancake bites so I decided to give them a try.
- Pancake mix
- Toppings like: Chocolate chips, syrup, fruit, Nutella, nuts, bacon, sausage, etc
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F
- Spray muffin cups with non-stick spray
- Make the pancake mix according to instructions. I had to add a cup of water to the powder mix.
- Pour the pancake mix into the muffin tin cups, about 1/2 full.
- Add your toppings.
- Bake 12-14 minutes
- The Nutella sank to the bottom of the pancake bite. Try swirling it in the pancake mix.
- Syrup was a great topping!
- I had to bake mine for about 14-15 minutes and they still came out a bit moist.
- With my pancake mix, I could only make 8.
- I would’ve liked to have added fruit but I just hadn’t bought any.
- Easy breakfast recipe, less clean up than regular pancakes.
- Mine came out looking gross but tasted fine, so I didn’t take a picture of my finished food.
They thought of this recipe first.